We at the Marchant Team of Keller Williams understand how overwhelming the process can be.
- How much money to I have to put down?
- What is my monthly payment going to be?
- Do I qualify for the $8000 tax credit and how do I get it?
- What is a home inspection and who pays for it?
- What are closing costs and how much do they run?
- What does my credit score need to be in order to qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I benefit by having a real estate agent represent me?
- Do I need an agent if I am buying a spec home from a builder or building a new home?
You can get the answers to those questions and many more at our “1st Time Homebuyer Class“, on July 25th from 11am – 12:30pm at our office located at 11800 Exit 5 Parkway, Suite 102 in the Exit 5 Business Park just East on 116th from I-69 where we will have a well qualified lender, inspector and realtors to answer your questions.
We at the Marchant Team strive to always be ahead of the curve and provide you with the most innovative tools to assist you in your home search! Whether searching the Geist/Indianapolis area, Fishers area, Carmel area or Noblesville area, we have you covered. Some of the services we offer are “One Call Get’s it All” and “Smarter Agent“, feel free to give them a try, they will make your homebuying process a lot less stressful.
If you are interested in attending this “1st Time Homebuyer Class“, complete the form at this link and submit. We will contact you with additional information. We look forward to seeing you there and making your “Dreams Come True, One Home at a Time”.