Do you stick with the traditional menu of turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing and pumpkin pie or do like you like to create some unique dishes such as butternut squash cider soup? Either way, here is a list of some of the most popular Thanksgiving dishes around the web. Is anyone getting hungry?
- Sweet Potato Pie: This yummy creation is a combination of a pumpkin pie and a sweet potato casserole. Get the recipe here.
- Carmelized Brussel Sprouts: The vegetarians will appreciate this tasty dish as will of those who are trying not to go in to carb overload on Thanksgiving. Get the recipe here.
- Honey Butter Pumpkin Rolls: Back to that topic of carb overload, these are what Thanksgiving feasts are all about and are totally worth crashing your diet. Get the recipe here.
- Turkey Stuffing: This is the kind of stuff that leftover dreams are made of. The best news? It’s super easy to make! Get the recipe here.
- Green Bean Casserole: This is an oldie but goodie. No Thanksgiving is complete without this on the table. Get the recipe here.
- Three-Cheese Spirals: This comfort food is made unique with the addition of a crispy panko and herb crispy topping. Get the recipe here.
- Whipped Cranberry Dressing: This easy dish can be prepared in minutes and will be a color addition to your table. Get the recipe here.
- Old Fashioned Turkey and Noodles: Turkey, noodles, vegetables….how can you go wrong? Get the recipe here.
Do you have any favorite recipes? Post them below for everyone to enjoy.