Your search results

Noblesville, IN pothole reporting procedures

Posted by kim carpenter on February 4, 2014
| 0


(Noblesville, IN)…. During this time of year, potholes develop on roads due to winter weather. While the Noblesville Street Department monitors roads daily, they are also asking for the public’s help in reporting potholes. Residents who see large potholes are encouraged to report them so that the holes can be repaired.
For State Roads 19, 32, 37, and 38, residents must report potholes to the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) at (317) 462-7751. As a reminder, the Noblesville Street Department is not allowed to maintain roads that fall under INDOT’s jurisdiction—this includes plowing snow and repairing potholes.
For potholes on city streets, residents may report them through any of the following methods:
• Send an email with the specific location of the pothole to
• On the city’s website (, click on “Site Tools” at the top of the screen, then click on “Action Center”, then click on “Citizens’ Action Center”
• On the city iPhone app, choose “Action Center” and then choose either “Citizens’ Action Center” or “Contact Us”.
• Call the Street Department at (317) 776-6348.
The Street Department is currently gearing up for the next snow storm which will arrive today. As is standard procedure during snow storms, crews will be working in twelve hours shifts during and after the storm to clear the streets. Please park vehicles off of the street if at all possible to allow plows to work as quickly and as safely as possible. As always, please use caution while driving during adverse conditions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.