Have you wondered how the economy has impacted the real estate market in Lawrence Township? Last month we saw the November 2009 totals beat the November 2008 totals by 17 homes.
Let’s take a look at the November statistics on the graph:
- In November 2009 there were 110 homes sold and 34 (31%) of those were distressed properties.
- In November 2008 there were 93 homes sold and 37 (40%) of those were distressed properties.
- In November 2009 there was one sale over $500,000,10733 Sand Key Circle, which sold for $1, 166,500. This was my listing and was originally listed in March of 2006 for $2, 995,000. This home is on the waterfront at Geist, has 5 bedrooms, was completely renovated and in pristine condition
- In November 2009 there were 40 sales at or below $100,000
- The most expensive sale was 10733 Sand Key Circle mentioned above.
- The longest on the market was 418 days –4618 Vernon Drive – which sold for $24,000
- The shortest on the market was 4 days –5858 Kilmer Lane – which sold for $149,00
- The neighborhood with the most activity was Admirals Sound with 4 homes sold in November 2009
There are currently 882 active listings in Lawrence Township and you can search these Lawrence Township/Geist listings by neighborhood. I would welcome the opportunity to show you any of these homes and get your purchased closed in time to take advantage of the extended $8,000 first time buyer tax credit or the $6,500 repeat buyer tax credit, in which purchase agreements have to be completed by 4/30/10 and they have to close be 6/30/2010.
Your Lawrence Township/Geist realtor would love to make your dreams come true, one home at a time!!!
Call the realtor that gets results!!
Keller Williams Indy Metro NE