Whether you enjoy the crowds in downtown Indianapolis or the serenity of your own suburban community, we have firework displays that will dazzle everyone!!! Check out the schedule below and remember the reason for our celebrations, the anniversary of our great country, the USA!!!
Brownsburg 4th of July Extravaganza – This celebration begins on Tuesday, June 29th featuring rides, games, food, merchants tents, a parade on July 3rd and a ending with a fireworks display at 10:00pm Sunday, July 4th
- CarmelFest – Begins Saturday, June 26th – Monday, July 5th
KidZone – Sunday, July 4th 12:00 – 10:00pm and Monday, July 5th 12:00 – 9:45pm. Back by popular demand, the Eurobungy Trampoline, pony rides, petting zoo, and a special interactive area for kids under 5 years of age.
Freedom Run – Saturday July 3rd. This 4th 4.0mile run/walk
Fireworks – Monday, July 5th at 9:45 pm. Be dazzled by the spectacular displaysimulcast to the music at Soft Rock B105.7
- Blast from the bridge over Geist – Sunday, July 4th. This years event will again take place on the Fall Creek Bridge featuring a ski show, boat parade, music, food, beverages and of course a spectacular display of fireworks set to music at 10:00pm
- Regions Bank Freedom Blast – The 4th of July weekend in downtown Indy! Watch our Indianapolis Indians in action, catch a glimpse of the Cheetah’s at the Indianapolis Zoo, listen to music on the canal compliments of the Indiana Historical Society, dine under the stars at any of our delicious downtown restaurants, rest in one of our 30 downtown hotels and then watch the amazing display of fireworks sponsored by Regions Bank at 9:47pm July 4th
- Fishers Freedom Festival – Saturday and Sunday, June 26th and 27th. The annual Fishers Freedom Festival, which offers multiple activities, events and food for all ages is held at the Roy G. Holland Memorial Park (1 Park Drive) off Holland Drive & Ellipse Parkway in Fishers. This free event offers fine arts & crafts, food & business vendors, live music, 5K walk/run, K-9 demonstrations, children’s tent, teen tent, street dance, children’s parade, main parade, fireworks and much more to the 60,000 attendees who come from all over the U.S. each year. Donations of canned goods and toiletries is encouraged! Ending with a fireworks display at 9:50pm (dusk) on Sunday, June 27th.
- City of Lawrence Fireworks – Wednesday, June 30th – Monday, July 5th. Featuring a fish fry, live entertainment, a car show, carnival rides, a parade and an inspiring display of fireworks, Sunday, July 4th at 10:00pm
- Greenwood Freedom Festival – Friday and Saturday, June 25th and 26th featuring a street fair, car show, parades, live entertainment and dazzling fireworks display, Saturday, June 26th at 10:10pm
- Zionsville Lions July 4th Celebration – Features food, entertainment of the Marlins, fun games, bounce houses, climbing walls and a fireworks display at dusk.
Enjoy the celebrations and chime along with the ooh’s and aah’s!!