The Marchant Team was treated to “Lunch and Learn” today by Cori Drudge of Stonegate Mortgage!!
Stonegate Mortgage recently hosted a seminars hosted by Indiana Housing and USDA for their loan officers and Cori Drudge came in today to pass along the info he learned. There are many great programs available for buyers to take advantage of.
Indiana Housing Programs:
- MCC (Mortgage Credit Certificate)
- MSP (Market Stabilization Program – $15,000 Grant ) The MSP program is a federally funded program offering money for downpayment, closing cost, and or Rehabilitation on foreclosed homes only.
- First Home/First Home Plus Program
- To see if a home qualifies visit Indiana Housing Now
USDA Loan Program
- Rural Housing Direct Loans are loans that are directly funded by the Government. These loans are available for low- and very low-income households to obtain homeownership. Applicants may obtain 100% financing to purchase an existing dwelling, purchase a site and construct a dwelling, or purchase newly constructed dwellings located in rural areas. Mortgage payments are based on the household’s adjusted income. These loans are commonly referred to as Section 502 Direct Loans.
- Loan amounts are based upon the appraised value, NOT purchase price. NO money down, No PMI, Repair escrows are allowed
The above programs do have specific qualifications:
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Income limit restrictions which vary by state
If are interested in learning more about any of these unique programs, please contact myself, Kim Carpenter at 317-509-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Cori Drudge at 317-439-4495 or email@example.com
We at the Marchant Team strive to always be ahead of the curve and provide you with the most innovative tools to assist you with your real estate needs! Whether searching the Geist/Indianapolis area, Fishers area, Carmel area or Noblesville area, we have you covered. Some of the services we offer are “One Call Get’s it All” and “Smarter Agent“, feel free to give them a try, they will make your homebuying process a lot less stressful. Just call, e-mail or text me to get set up!!!
If you are interested in attending a “1st Time Homebuyer Class“, complete the form at this link and submit. We will contact you with additional information. We look forward to seeing you there and making your “Dreams Come True, One Home at a Time”.
I hope you enjoy these tools! I love making dreams come true, one home at a time!