FREE TAX CREDIT SEMINAR
6:30 PM-7:00 PM
4929 E. 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Do you have questions such as:
- Who is eligible to claim the tax credit?
- What is the definition of a “move-up” or “repeat” homebuyer?
- What is the definition of a “first time homebuyer”?
- How is the tax credit amount determined?
- What are the income limits for claiming the tax credit?
- What is “modified adjusted gross income”?
- How is the partial tax credit determined?
- Is the tax credit the same as a tax deduction?
How does HUD allow “monetization” of the tax credit?
- How do I claim the tax credit?
- Can two unmarried’s allocate the tax credit if one qualifies for the $8,000 first time homebuyer credit and the other qualifies for the $6,500 repeat home buyer credit?
You ask the questions and a Mortgage professional will answer them. Don’t forget to inquire about the new loan programs available! Or, get pre-approved, for FREE!
This tax credit won’t last long – it’s only good through the end of April – The unprecedented Mortgage Rates won’t last long either!
Call me today to register (317-509-4000) for a FREE, no obligation, upcoming Seminar held each Tuesday evening through the Month of April from 6:30-7:00 PM.
Choose a Tuesday, but hurry, before it’s too late